It is already November which means it’s time to start putting together Christmas gift lists for the coffee lovers and aficionados in your life. Here are some of the coffee gift ideas that have been resonating with me this year. If you have something to add, join the discussion in the comments down below.
Want more ideas? Here are the gift guides from previous years:
- Cupping Spoon- Whether you are slurping through an Angels’ Cup subscription every week just occasionally dabbling in the practice, every coffee enthusiast should have a cupping spoon. Cupping spoons vary from the very basic to the silver plated Rattleware RW (and beyond). You may even be able to snag one from a favorite roaster or get one custom engraved.
- Brandywine Coffee Roasters Chemex Pin-This enamel Chemex pin from the creative minds at Brandywine Coffee Roasters is amazing. What manual coffee brewer wouldn’t want this 1.25 inch tall pink Chemex hanging out by their slow bar?
- 30 Pack of Kalita Kantans- Several weeks ago, I wrote a brew guide about these handy little disposable brewers. The Kalita Kantans are the perfect gift for the people who don’t need extra coffee stuff. They take up almost no room, are disposable and are fun to throw in for on-the-go coffee brewing adventures. Win, win…. win
- Flow Restrictor for the Bonavita gooseneck kettle- For less than a quarter (plus shipping), you can upgrade your giftee’s Bonavita gooseneck and make it easier for them to get a constant flow rate (for brewing methods like the Nel drip). You will probably even get to explain what it is. This restrictor will allegedly slow down the flow rate of the Bonavita gooseneck kettle severely.
- Coffee Makes Me! Sticker by Kyle White- Kyle sent me a couple stickers a few months back. I really like his “Coffee Makes Me!” Sticker. I put mine on my airpot I use when I bring coffee for my co-workers but it would also look good on a water bottle or coffee journal.